If you want to join the group, please send a copy of your CV (including a complete list of publications), a one-page letter of motivation and contact details of two academic referees to Paco.
Applicants for a PhD position should also provide the transcripts of the marks received for their undergraduate and graduate degrees (for as far as completed).
Additionally, we offer extensive assistance in the preparation of your application for your own funding. Examples of suitable schemes (not exhaustive!) are listed below. We will advertise any other positions when they become available.
- Marie Curie fellowships
- Fundación La Caixa
- Fulbright Awards (For US PhD Students)
- Marshall Scholarships (For US PhD Students)
- Fundación Ramón Areces (for Spanish Researchers)
- Science Without Borders (for Brazilian PhD students)
- DFG, DAAD and AvH Feodor Lynen fellowships (for German Researchers)
- Swiss National Science Foundation (for Swiss Researchers)
- Japanese Society for the Promotion of Science (for Japanese Researchers)
- Chinese Scholarship Council (for Chinese Researchers)
- Schlumberger Foundation (for Female Researchers from developing countries)